EGGPRO-PlUSA path breaking poultry feed supplement to stimulate ovaries to release eggs and increase fertility in poultry breeders. It is a sure shot product to overcome the reproductive system disorders and stimulates action of Pituitary gland resulting in stimulation of ovary system in a natural way.
MODE OF ACTIONEgg pro blocks the effect of hormone oestrogen in female bird. The blocking effect tricks into bumping up levels of two other hormones that are essential for ovulations :
- Follicle Stimulating Hormones (FSH) – Causes the eggs in the ovaries to ripen, ready to release.
- Luteinizing Hormones (LH) – Triggers release of one or more mature eggs.
ADVANTAGE / FEATURES
- Helps in Growth and development of Reproductive Organs.
- Increase Ovarian activity and Ovum count.
- Enhances the motility of Ovum.
- Increases overall number of hatchable eggs and chicks per bird.
- Increases the section percentage.
- Increases the Hatchablity.
- Increases the quality of progeny.
- Added benefits of good Liver Rejenuvator, detoxifier and good immune modulator.
USAGE PATTERNNormal Flocks: Supplementation of Eggpro-Plus from 18th week of age in Breeders for 3-4 weeks will upshot the uniform maturity of the reproductive organ resulting in a stable and prolonged peak production, by this we can achieve target egg production and above. Supplementation of Eggpro-Plus from 18th week of age in Commercial layers for 3 weeks will upshot the uniform maturity of the reproductive organs resulting in a stable and prolonged peak production.by this we can achieve target egg production and above. Isolated Birds: Separating the healthy and disease free Non Layers in both Breeders and Commercial Layers and treating with Eggpro-Plus for two weeks will stimulate egg production from 8-9th Day of supplementation.
DOSAGEBreeders : Pre Lay program: 500mg/ton of feed from week 18 to 21. Treatment for Non-Layers: 1 gm per 5 laying Birds or 200mg/kg body weight for 14 days. Layers : Pre Lay Program: 250gm/ton of feed from 1th week to 14th week. Treatment for Non Layers: 1 gm per 13 Laying Birds or 200mg/kg Body weight for 14 days or as per the advise of the Veterinarian / Consultant.